Monday, December 16, 2013

Advanced Perspective - Fall 2013





Here are 3 main assignments I completed for my Advanced Perspective class during my 3rd term at Art Center. During the course of the class we had to have a common theme for all of our environments, and mine was The Haunted Mansion.
For the first image we had to create the interior of a train. I drew a lounge area of the train with Madame Leota at the bar as both bar tender and fortune teller for the passengers on the train.
For the second image we had to create an interior so I transformed the stretching portrait room in Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion, into a sitting room/seance room.
For the third image we had to create an exterior environment so I brought us into the graveyard of the Haunted Mansion.

2 comments:

  1. http://philliplight.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete